Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

1. We went to our new Branch on Sunday. It was odd to see half of our old ward in a different area. We are excited for new things to come.

2. I was asked to be in charge of our Christmas party. Needless to say I found great people to be on the commitee and hopefully it will work ou in the next week and a half

3. Henry is walking all over the place. It is amazing to see the light turn on and see the major progress that has occurred in the last week.

4. We had a wonderful thanksgiving at the McMillion house hold. (I work with Gwyn and we are friends). It was beautiful out side! then we went to the Allison home for some delicious pie.

5. On saturday we deep fried another turkey with the Morrison's. we had a wonderful time making new friends.

6. There was no black friday shopping for us. I taught a class at 5:05 that morning so I wouldn't be tempted.

7. Chris finished up his internship for the semester. He got some really great compliments from some of the practicing attorneys that he interacted with. He sure is amazing!

8. Will was so excited today. He caught an interception today in the end zone. he was so excited.

9. I've got to be honest. I cannot wait for November to be over. this has been one of the most difficult months of my life. I am thankful I am healthy and have a great husband and great kids.

10. Random fact - I love hooded sweatshirts. I love when it is cold and I can wear them all the time.

2 comments:

Kari said...

Love hoodies too! Hope December is much better for you!!!

Lexie @ Carpe Diem Design said...

I second number 9. Thanks for being so great Karen! Hopefully there isn't another November for a while ;)