Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thanks 11/18

I did not take a photo of this for many reasons. the most important one would be is that it would have been quite odd for someone to take a photo from the pulpit during stake conference. For our special musical number they had the primary kids stand ans sing I am a child of God 1st verse. then the youth joined in for the 2nd and then everyone else for the rest. It was amazing. The spirit was so strong. I am thankful for being a Child of God today (and everyday). I am thankful for that wonderful song and how it always brings the spirit in every time it is sung.

here are a bunch of photos of Children of God, just not from today


1 comment:

Kari said...

Thanks for posting that again! I needed to hear that message and to be reminded that my kids are children of god! I am sure you rocked it yesterday in your talk!