Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Ten on tuesday

1. I think I have figured out how to post photos. . . if they are up than I did.

2. Branch Christmas party. I was in charge and had wonderful helpers!!! I think it turned out great, but I am biased. I could not have done it with out my amazing "committee"

3. Saturday morning I also had a HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training). I loved it. I love learning new ways to get in shape etc. I love what I do!

4. Monday night we headed to the Lights in town. There is a drive through place and Monday's are half off. It was a great FHE. Afterwards we headed to a house that had music and lights set up. It was pretty neat

5. We have been finding Skillets and pots all over the house in strange places. This means Henry can open the drawer that contains them all and loves to walk around with them. Kids are so crazy!

6. Sunday we got our first snow of the year. The kids were so excited.

7. I have made a goal to only be online for 1 hour a day. . . hopefully I can do it.

8. Friday Chris and I got to go to the temple together! It is amazing how when you live so close you take that for granted

9. Finals started today for Chris. He has another one on Friday than a take home test due in January. I cannot believe he has 1 semester left!!!!! Then the decision of what to do next looms. . .

10. Random Fact - Chris and I NEED our weekly dates. President Hinckley know what he was talking about when he told couples they need to go out weekly. I can always tell when it has been way to long since we have been out together (and even alone)

No comments: