Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

1. Chris finished his finals!!! I am so excited to have him around more often with his attention mostly on us! It has been a long long long and hard hard semester for us as a family, couple, and as individuals. I am so thankful for his and the wonderful man he is and how hard he works for us.

2. I'm attempting to not eat chocolate of cherry coke for a week. why? mostly because I really don't need it. Hopefully this will help keep some of the holiday weight off

3. Sick! 5 of the 7 of us have been sick the past weekend. it was miserable. Chris is working on getting over it now. Hopefully it will be out of our house by tomorrow.

4. We handed out a few Christmas cards last night with a treat. I have been unable to make jam yet because lets be honest who wants freezer jam from a sick family? Hopefully I can make it this week before Christmas comes (on another side note the goal is to have Christmas cards in the mail tomorrow)

5. Thursday was Annmarie's Concert. She looks so beautiful! She sang so great too. It really hit me hard that I have an amazing daughter during this concert.

6. Michelle Scott graduated on Friday from Nursing school. We wish we had been able to go to Vegas and see her but sadly it was not able to happen

7. Friday was also a sad sad day. It was the day of the Elementary school shooting in Conn. I think the feeling I got mostly from this was I am so thankful that I have a knowledge of Heavenly Father and his plan. not just for this life but for the one after. I know that those children are again with their Heavenly Father. Hopefully the parents can have the same knowledge as I have.

8. Chris went hunting on Saturday with some men in the area. He had a great time, and wants to go again.

9. Chris and I were lying in bed one morning and sent 2 boys to the shower. We then hear. 1 - "you pooped in the shower!" 2 - "the toilet was too far"
 If anyone has seen our bathroom they know that the toilet is maybe 1 foot tops away from the shower. Oh what a great morning that was :)

10. Random fact - Chris has been listening to opera (on Pandora) lately. And we both are really enjoying it.

No comments: