2. It has turned cold here again. We have had lots of rain, which I am thankful for and am praying daily for, but I just wish the temps would get up to the 60's or 70's. I just don't want spring to pass us by.
3. Regardless of how cold it is my kids want to be outside playing. Will plays football, by himself, It is quite entertaining to watch. Annmarie loves the park, chalk etc, .Jeffrey wants to be riding bikes or throwing balls onto the roof.
4. Saturday Chris got to take the Elders to Navuoo so one could see a family he baptized go through the temple and get sealed. What a neat experience.
5. Friday night Chris and I went and saw 42. I really enjoyed it. There were parts in there that made we cringe at the way people treated others. Good movie!
6. Sunday. . . there was something about Sunday that found Henry and I and lots of other parents out in the halls. Sadly the day did not end on the most positive note.
7. A few years back we dressed our boys in knickers (sort of) for church. Chris decided that since it was Masters Sunday that they were doing it again. I cringed a bit. But Chris got all the boys dressed and even himself. Payne Stewart was one of my favorite golfers ever. So we told the kids a bit about him. I loved when people actually knew who they were trying to be. another plus My son won the masters. But you didn't know I had a child named Adam Scott ( yes we do but he goes by his middle name Henry)
8. Yesterday afternoon I was taking a nap, then I get a text from Chris telling me that there was a bomb at the Boston Marathon and to let him know what was happening. Sadly there was. sadly people have been killed and many many lives changed for ever. While watching the footage over and over I was impressed with those who after the bombs went off ran towards the terror and did all they could to help those in need. I am so thankful to live in a place where people help others first. I am so thankful to know Heavenly Father's side will win. I am thankful that I know That Christ suffered for the pain for those going through this.
9. I realized that my kids are growing up way to fast. I sometimes wish they would slow down and stop growing.
10 random fact - I love how quickly the brown grass of winter turns to green grass of summer. Love love spring
Here is on of my favorite photos of the week. Chris feeding Henry and Henry feeding Chris.
1 comment:
I love the green grass too, but that USUALLY means its warm! ;-)
Post a Comment