2. Will and Annmarie started soccer last week. Chris said during their practice Jeffrey and Jed decided to get in a fist fight. Gotta love that :)
3. We had Easter Dinner with the Allison's and the Missionaries. We had plenty of food and a great time talking with others. So thankful for great company
4. Jeffrey and Jed got their summer hair cuts this morning. We are hoping this brings spring with it.
5. Annmarie has a brand new shiner. She fell at the playground. She has had the best black eyes out of all of our kids. this makes #3. It really looks like she just put on makeup.
6. The kids have started walking home from school. They love it and think they are so big. I like that they are getting a bit more exercise.
7. We are getting closer to a full team for the Chicago ragnar. 2nd weekend in June. anyone want to join? we'd love to have you.
8. I got to run outside again last week. Oh how I love it! I cannot express how happy I am to be outside.
9. As it is warmer today than yesterday it really almost feels like spring is here.
10. Jed gets to go back to the GI tomorrow. This probably means there is another scope in his future. Hopefully we can figure out a long term plan of action that doesn't include steroids.
Just a random photo of Henry. I think He likes the Easter Candy.
Random fact. Dodge ball is the best game ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment