2. We got the kids on the swing to sing Happy Birthday for a friend. The kids loved it. I am ever so thankful we have this swing and the kids love it too.
3. Jed decided he wanted to do TRX with me. He was so cute to watch. He wanted to do a tabata as well (8 rounds of 20 sec exercise 10 sec rest). He is really loving being with me all day long.
4. Much to my suprise the kids have been pushing Henry alone on the swing. Figuring he would fall off it made me a bit nervous, but he totally has the hang of it and loves it!
5. While on a date (WE WENT ON A DATE!!!!!!!) with Chris we were wondering around Kohls and look what I found. If only they were lighter brown. My parents had something similar as kids and I loved the nostalgia.
6. Henry loves his rain boots (see photo above) and he sometimes struggles to walk in them. Well he fell down our front steps and face planted into the cement at the bottom. He cried for about 10 seconds and then went on the swing. Henry loves that swing
7. Jeffrey lost his 2 front teeth on Saturday. We love listening to him talk. Sometimes I have to stop myself from laughing. He had school photos taken yesterday, hope he smiled big!
8. We finally ventured back behind our tree line. I had heard people playing basketball every once and a while. Then we discovered a path. This is what we found about 50 yards from our porch. My kids love this place!
9. While playing outside with the kids yesterday and watching these 2 just love to play together it made me so happy for the simple things in life that I am blessed with. I'm so lucky to spend my days with these 2 kids.
10. I have decided not to join a gym at this time. I have been running outside while pushing the jogging stroller (ugh!!) But have been finding parks to throw my trx straps up or do lunges squats etc. We went on a jog as a family Monday night. I'm so thankful for an active family.
No comments:
Post a Comment