1. CHRIS TAKES HIS LAST FINAL IN A FEW HOURS!!!!!!!!! This really should be the whole blog right here. We are all (yes all 7 of us) so excited to be moving on to a new adventure and done with this part of our lives. We have had amazing experiences and horrible experiences. We have had freezing cold days and hot days. We are so lucky to have a man like Chris in our lives.
2. Chris loves to watch his kids play sports. I have seen Chris watch his kids play soccer, but not until this year have I seen what he is really like. I got to watch him see Will pitch on Saturday. He was pacing, he was behind the fence cheering Will on. He was there after he felt bad about his pitching to tell him he did great. I love that about him
3. Chris has worked so unbelievably hard these last 4 (law school) years. I have seen the guilt in him that says I'm not spending enough time with my family, because of school. We knew it would be hard, but this year has been the hardest yet. I am amazed when I see how hard he works, and how tired he is trying to do the best he can. We are blessed to have a man like him in our lives
4. Chris helps out whenever he can around the house. From dishes to laundry to cleaning the bathrooms (that's right he is the bathroom cleaner). Once again so lucky.
5. One thing that I love so much about Chris is that he knows that I need a break from my kids. If it is going to the grocery store alone, to a girls night to running a Ragnar, or going to Disney with some friends (june 7th cannot come soon enough!!) he is the one pushing me to go and take a break. Love that he understands when life is hard for me how to make it better.
6. Annmarie says her favorite thing about her dad is, that he likes to tickle and tease me.
7. Will says his favorite thing about Chris is, he works hard for us, and lets me play baseball.
8. Jeffrey loves that dad plays catch with him
9. Jed loves that his dad tickles him
10 Henry loves that daddy makes animal sounds with him.
Thanks Chris for all your hard work. We love you and couldn't be more proud of you. Thanks for being an amazing example to us.
2 comments:
I love this post Karen. I am so happy you guys are done with all your crazy law school stuff. I always love to hear others publicly say kind things about their spouse. You guys are awesome! Congrats on making it through a tough year.
PS--that last comment is really Tammy (not Adam).
Post a Comment