Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Update

Phew what a week. I'll basically let the photos tell the story.


Thursday night at Jeffrey's baseball practice. Annmarie got some needed one on one attention. So we worked on basketball skills. 


Friday morning Chris and I headed to Iowa to find a home. It was initially supposed to be just Chris but tuesday (3 days before) I decided to just look at prices and I found a round trip ticket same flights etc for 300!!! miracle #528,643.



After looking at a few houses (12-15) we both liked a different one. After talking with each other, Chris's boss, and then re-looking this will be our new home. We hope to close the week before Memorial day and then move in the following week. 


After a very very bumpy, long, delayed flights home I mowed the lawn the following day and loved watching Henry run in and out of the house. 



Henry was more excited to see Annmarie than me. I guess I should be happy he loves his sister.


Monday night Will had a game. He got to pitch. Wow being a parent watching your kid do that is . . . a bit nerve wracking. He did great. I was so proud of him. I only wish I had a better camera with me. 






Annmarie was "sick" last week, but she seemed much better in the mid day so we went for a bike ride. This is Jed's favorite park. This swing makes him so sick.


riding a bike was not Jed's favorite. After I told him we were going (I was pushing Henry in a stroller) he finally remembered how to ride his bike. 



last wed Chris and I got to do something I have been dreaming of doing for a while. We ran The Mall. It was great! a bit windy, and chilly but I loved doing this. I have a new goal to run in every state. I've got a bunch to go, and no running in an airport doesn't count :)












\
Overall it has been a wonderful week. Chris takes his first final tonight. He has 3. We are so proud of him and cannot wait to begin our next adventure.

No comments: