Guess what I am way behind, Sorry life happens.
It has finally warmed up here. It was actually warm enough to run outside with the kids in the stroller. I was so nice to be outside running again
These boys got spoiled!!! Their Aunt sent them 600 baseball cards. They are in heaven and the game they play with them (something about one card beats another?!?!) takes prescience over TV!
Jeffrey had a birthday! He asked for chocolate cake and he got chocolate cake. I love him and the boy he is turning into.
Henry enjoyed the cake as well.
Will's grade had an "Innovation Fair" They spent lots of time in school working on it. It was packed! He did a great job.
Henry loves loves loves being outside. He loves running wild and free!
Our life the last few weeks as been a serious testimony in the Lord knows who we are and has a plan for us. With Chris's job, there have been a few uncertainties up in the air. We have worried about them, and have not seen a way to make them good. To put it simply when we faced something that brought tears of sorrow and nothing will work out, Chris's new boss, got a hold of us and brought us tears of JOY. This has happened more than once. I would be unthankful if I didn't express my gratitude for my Heavenly Father's hand in all that has transpired. He has truly been watching out for us, and is very aware of what He has planned for our family. I know that we are headed where he wants us to go, I know that we were supposed to go to Iowa for law school, and I know we were to come here to Georgetown for another year. I do not know all the why's but I know that we did and are doing what He wants us to, and I have a huge amount of peace because of this. So thank you Heavenly Father, thank you for wonderful people, those who prayed for us, those who have helped, and those who have cared. Thank you for the kindest boss a family could hope for. Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment