Tuesday, April 22, 2014

ten on tuesday

1. first we will start with the miracle of the day. Chris leaves Friday to go house hunting in Iowa. I decided to look on southwest just to see how expensive the tickets were. round trip for 300! 4 days before. I scrambled and found a few kind wonderful soles who will be watching my kids so I get to house hunt with Chris. Oh what huge blessings these are. 

2. During spring break we went downtown one day. The scaffolding was finally off the Washington Monument. It opens in a few weeks and I am excited to go back and take the kids.




3. Henry makes us laugh. Not sure how he figure this out but he played this way for a good 5 min.

4. I used scissors in my boys hair! Will wishes I left more length. I wish I cut more off. 


5. Love Henry's legs. 


6. Henry got his own ice cream out and his own knife? 

7. While at the Cardinals and Nationals game Chris and Boys were standing along the outfield fence next to the foul pole.  Matt Carpenter of the Cardinals picked up an errant ball hit into the outfield.  He then looked up into the stands directly at Jeffrey who was wearing his little league Chicago Cubs hat.  Jeffrey who was watching the outfielders did not notice this.  When Matt finally got his attention he said to Jeffrey, "If I give you this ball do you promise to get rid of that Cubs hat and buy a Cardinals hat, and make me your favorite player?"  Jeffrey of course nodded in the affirmative.  Matt then threw him the ball which Jeff caught in his glove.  Jeffrey immediately took off the Cubs hat and yelled, "Thank you."  Matt replied, "You Promised" and gave a thumbs up to Jeff.   


8. Our first fire of the year. Oh how I love fires. The kids had a blast too. 


9. If there ever was a photo that caught Jed's true face this is it. I love him but some days are harder than others

10. Henry painted a blue beard on half of his face.
"He's an Artist"


No comments: