Tuesday, September 23, 2014

ten on tuesday

1. This has been an interesting week. no other way to describe it other than that. 

2. the kids spent lots of time in the car. At least occasionally they are happy with each other.  


3. I finally got Henry's 1 year book done. I've only got a ton more books to do. At least I have all the photos on the website now. If anyone is looking for service I'll give you my login and password and you can create the family and individual books I'm lacking. (i think Will has 3? He will be 10 next week)

4. I got a beautiful outside run in at the end of last week. It was a picture perfect day. I will be sad when the corn stalks are down. I have loved seeing them grow. Farming is way more interesting now that we live in the middle of it.

 5. Saturday was filled with stuff this week. I had stake meetings an hour and 45 min away. Will had football we had a baptism to attend. It was a busy, hectic and we felt the spirit at some points.

6. Chris and I actually got to go on a date. I can always tell when it has been too long. Hopefully we can find time to go out more. We went and got tile to fix our bathroom. oh yeah we have hot dates.

7. Sunday was our ward potluck. Henry really loves this sunday. He gets free reign over the desserts. lets just say this was not his 1st cupcake.


8. We were able to have family home evening at the actual time list night! it was wonderful. We had a talk about budgeting. We used semi made up numbers. But we had 150 left after all the normal bills were done. Lets just say we think some of our kids might have a bit more understanding as to why we cannot get candy bars every time we are at the store.  Hope it sticks

9. Chris started CrossFit at our Y yesterday. I think he is going to really like it. I have to resist the urge to push on his sore muscles. 

10. Random thought - a friend posted on facebook that if you are ever having a bad day google Jeffrey R Holland. I followed her advice and it was spot on. 

No comments: