Monday, February 4, 2008

All about Annmarie

Note- the spell check was not working please forgive my errors

It has been a while since I have posted, and quite a bit has happened. Nothing too monumential so this blog is going to be about Annmarie.



Wow, people seem to tell you how fast kids grow up and you never believe them. Then one day your little girl with long baby hair gets it cut and then. . . so looks about 2 years older. Then she thinks that she needs to act that age too.




We have the before mug shots
















Durring








After








It is amazing how people look when they get their hair cut. As most of you who live around vegas know I got my hair chopped as well. The quality is not the best but here is a shot of me thanks to Will our new camera man.




Will and Chris have also gotten their hair cut but theirs is about every month and not as drasic looking.
As I look at the photos from the post yes it looks like Annmarie and I have the same outfits on. . . well I like purple better than pink and it is too cold for just T-shirts (Will will dissagree on this one) And they are different days.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the hair cut. I was waiting for you to say that she decided it was time for her to get her hair cut and did it herself.

You did a great job. Your hair looks real good also!

Kris

Anonymous said...

I love both of your hair cuts. AnnMarie looks older!!! Purple looks great on both of you!

Kari

Anonymous said...

Very cute hair. Annmarie looks so grown up! So do you.

Amber said...

so very cute! like mother like daughter.