ok so yesterday I went to storage and took out the 12-18 mo box of boy clothes. Yes Jeffrey is that big now. . . well parts of him are that big, you can be the judge. But I was reminising about all the clothes when I saw them. on I remember Will in this and so forth so I decided to get a photo of Jeffrey in on out fit that Will also wore a lot. It is nice to know that somethings Will did not completly trash. While looking in the box I also realized that I do not need to buy Jeffrey any shirts with buttons on the bottom. Yes I looks as If I bout every shirt that target was selling about 3 times. But here are the photos do you think they look the same or just like siblings. or then maybey they don't look anything like each other you be the judge.
PLus there is another shot of Will. His latest it to want his shirt tucked in ALL THE WAY!!!!! I am mortified by this but just so he can see what his fashion choices were as a child
3 comments:
That is funny about Will. Haven certainly has a strange sense of fashion. Most days she will pick out an outfit and ask, "Does this match?" If I say no she will say, "Ahhhh," but will pick something else out. Other days she doesn't care. Like today. She is wearing a floral skirt with a floral shirt. Those days I don't even feel like doing her hair. Will and Jeffrey have their similarities but I think they have their own distinctive looks. Thank goodness for hand-me-downs.
THEY LOOK LIKE SIBLINGS. Some similarities in the face but definitely different people.
Post a Comment