Friday, February 15, 2008

Tagged

My Bag has been tagged.
Well. I guess I have been "bagged tagged." I know ir sounds horrible right.


The Rules...
1. take a picture of your bag
2. show a picture of ALL the contents in your bag
NO CLEANING OUT FIRST!!!!
3. "Bag Tag" five people


NOw I looked at others peoples posts and any one who knows me knows I do not have a bag/purse. I do have diaper bag so here goes.


I own a very fancy and expensive (over the counter) Lands end bag. It is still the best shade of white/black/ blue that it came. Wait it was only white and blue when I got it.
I had to go to my car a retrieve this because I never bring it in the house. by the contents inside you will agree.
First off note in the diaper bag are NO diapers. . . yeah thanks Britain I needed to put some in.
There is a bag of wipes, desitin, a pen, color wonder marker, A green train thomas but not thomas, lugi, the green Alien from Toy Story, and Chapstick (see I do own something girly. 1 thing of smarties, 1 bag of cheetos. Then the intresting. . . a pair of Will's underwear why I have no clue he has not had an accident in months. A pink Sweater of Annmarie's that she had an accident on at the gym (It has now been washed) and a pair of black pants for Annmarie. and a whole bunch of smartie wrappers. (yes Sunday was stake Conf. it kept the kids busy) last but not least 5 socks. Yes 5. there are 2 pairs then a random other sock. they are there since the kids insist on wearing flip-flops, the need socks for the gym.
what is the most intresting is what is missing. No diapers no underwear for Annmarie and no Money etc. Hopefully this was not too painful for you all.
Now to the part you have been waiting for. I Bag Tag . . . Bette, Christy, Nicolle, Amber, and Amy
Do I really think anyone will do it probally not but hey I had to pick 5 people that have read my blog once, or posted on it once.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who likes Smarties? Actually they make some that are medium sized (not giant) that are really good. They taste different for some reason. Haven got some at her pre-school Valentine's party yesterday and they are currently in my pocket! Nice collection.