Some weeks I am very good at making multiple posts. Other weeks not so good. Well other than having 3 kids 3 and under my excuse is Jeffrey. You see he is a huge fan of things he can pull. So it seems that everytime I think about posting I walk over to the computer and it has been unplugged from the wall. He does not care that there is this red button on the surge protector that he can push. He just wants to pull the big plug out of the wall. He is also very helpful when I vaccum (which happens multiple times a day). he likes to stand infront of the vaccum. he is a great helper.
In more positive news We started potty training Annmarie, again. We started about a month ago but when she went through 5 pairs of underwear in less than 4 hours I was done. So tuesday we started again. The great news is that on Wed she had a completly dry day!!!! I cheated a put a diaper on her at the gym, but it was dry!!! She loves using the potty there at the gym since it is a little kid one. Who ever came up with kiddie toilets should be rich (I am sure they are).
In case any one needs polos for little boys Old navy has them on sale for 2.99. up to size 5T. I woudl have bought more if I could justify That Will would actually let me put it on him. But Jeffrey still has no choice on what he wears.
Hope that you all had a great Valentines day. Ours was so eventful. Takeout from Outback. BUt Will and Annmarie would not eat the chicken nuggets we made for them. They wanted my steak. Who's kids are they?
And I am the only one having trouble with spell check? I really really need it to work this way you all cannot tell I only made it through the 2nd grade.
2 comments:
My spell check doesn't word either. What is up with that? Very annoying. And you know that Britain bag-tagged you!? Come on! Let's see what is in that bag!
ha ha ha, you are so funny. Let's hope Annmarie doesn't "fall off the pot" and stays potty trained for you. Abygail is still asking on occasion but we are still not up for the full training yet.
Post a Comment