OK so this is not the best because I was alone, but because I stayed here. I got a call late morning asking if we wanted a set of bunk beds. We have 1 already but I am not about to turn down a free set of bunk beds especially wood ones (from Costco). While this very kind family was bringing the beds up to our house and setting it up for us. Yes I sat there and sewed while they were "laboring" hard on this holiday of working as it seems.
It looks like these except lighter wood and I can put the latter on either side.
I got a call from another family asking if we needed some dressers. We have been looking for 2. one for Will since his broke, and one for the new baby. This was a wonderful day and we are so grateful for these wonderful families who thought of us before Goodwill. What a huge huge blessing this is for our family. I was so excited all day yesterday and it continued into today. Thank you thank you thank you is all I can say.
update on the kids - they went bowling yesterday with Dad and Grandma Carmen, and Went swimming today. From what I can tell they are having fun.

3 comments:
You guys deserve it!
New bunk beds and dressers! YEAH YEAH YEAH!!
Your kids won't recognize their room!
Kari
yipee! That's great!
Post a Comment