Sunday, September 14, 2008

College Football

I enjoy watching college football. I have never been way way crazy like some people because I really never had a "team" that was good. Now I am an Alumni but still I end up cheering against them except when they play BYU.
So last night when I can home from a church meeting and I got online and saw that UNLV actually beat ASU (a top 25 team) I almost fell out of my chair.
I was rooting for ASU to win here. (maybe that will teach me) I'm still stunned, and cannot believe that they actually won. Not that this will mean anything because we will still go on to loose at least 5 more games (UNLV). But the best news of last night was the win that USC had. yes I had a source that updated me on the score during my meeting.
I cheer for USC in every game but 1 (ASU). Maybe I should have gone to ASU and given them my money instead. So all you non fans sorry for my rantings but every once in a while I have to post about random stuff.

1 comment:

Britain said...

Congratulations for managing to bash both of my teams in a single post. Did you not see that my blog address is cougarsandbuckeyes.blogspot?!?! We cannot be friends.