Saturday, November 29, 2008

Cuties!

Yes we had a good thanksgiving. But the exciting thing is we as a family went out shopping yesterday on Black Friday! Why did we take the whole family you ask. well. . . . we first went to the gym (so glad to be back to the gym, some feeling of normalcy has returned) Then we did it we hit the store with all they crazies. Where did we go. Well walmart . . . was never a consideration, neither were a lot of other stores mostly because we don't NEED a whole lot this year. So we all got out of the car and had found a pretty good parking spot. Got 3 kids into a shopping cart and headed in to . . . Costco. yes I know this is so exciting. But hey the most exciting is just to come. As we were going to just get bagels (yeah right we all know how that turns out. the curse of having Costco within 2 miles) and guess what I found in the fruit section? Cuties!!!! oh how I love these tiny little oranges. Another great thing all my kids love them and eat them like candy!!! I have to say no more oranges until after . . . etc. Hopefully you all found such exciting things on black Friday, but it will be hard to top my great find.

3 comments:

Jana said...

We love thoes little oranges too. This is the first year my kids haven't called them peaches. I am a bit sad...weird eh? My mom and I hit the outlets in St.George at 11:00 Thanksgiving night, tiring but fun! (and I got cute kids pj's for 5 bucks!)

Julie Rowse said...

I had those this weekend too. Sooo good. It makes me miss AZ citrus at this time of year!

Anonymous said...

We love them too! Except l.vern. He sucks the juices and then spits them out.