The post color is also for her
I know that I usually express frustration with Annmarie when I post but this is a non frustration, she is cute post. Today as I was feeding Jed she comes in the room and gets on the bed then starts singing. What is she singing? well the one I remember the most is this "I just falled off the bed." repeat. Then there was "I found the blanket for my baby." the blanket was the washcloth. I love that she is singing what she is doing and making up her own songs. I remember making up my own songs when I was younger. Glad that I get to hear her songs. She also says some of the funniest things. The other day she was responding to a question that I asked her and she said "actually no I don't want it." What 3 year old actually says actually, especially in her cute 3 year old voice. As she has been running around in Will's shorts lately it reminds me how cute a little girl can be especially when they are a little tom boyish. I remember a niece of mine that found her brothers clothes and just wanted to wear them. I think soon she will be in that stage.
I guess that mostly today I just wanted to let Annmarie know that yes I do get frustrated with her but I love most of the things she does, and she is the cutest 3 yr old out there. No I am not biased. And I do love her. She is my favorite daughter as of today.
No comments:
Post a Comment