Monday, December 15, 2008

A sad day

Last Sunday one of my dear dear friends passed away. Most of the Sherwood girls know this friend and have seen and spent time with her. Yes my blow dryer died. I think it is at least 15 possibly more years old. I have yet to get a new one due to the trauma this has caused me. What if my next one does not live as long? I don't like short term relationships. I am a long term kind of gal. I only want one that will do all the fancy things I need done to my hair. I need it to blow hot air. Do dryers do this now a days? I'm not sure I'm ready yet but maybe in a little while I might have to start a new relationship. After all it is cold outside and wet hair and cold air not a good idea. If any of you have a special bond with your hair dryer let me know. I need a long term friend.
PS there are 2 other posts from today below that might be a little more exciting

2 comments:

Bette and Steve said...

I believe that last baby may have taken over you last few brain cells.

Jewelz said...

I think I used to own that same hair dryer - I can't believe yours lasted this long!