Christmas was enjoyable as always. We tried much harder this year to focus more on Christ's Birth. The kids kept saying they were going to get Him a new car (toy) for his birthday. We tried to empathize that He would really like for us to make good choices. We made Snickerdooles (thanks Jenn they tasted wonderful) and I think this will be a new tradition. The kids loved rolling the dough into balls. I even let Will roll the ball into the Cinnamon and sugar. They loved helping.
Here is a random Jed photo. He is a big fan of his thumb
Around bedtime Will and Annmarie are in their room getting ready for bed. They kept saying they were matching. Usually this means they are the same height or something like that. Then they came running out to show me they were both in Will's Jammie's. I was so sad the photo didn't turn out but here is the best I could make it look. They were so cute.
Chris was able to come home for a little bit (he was working) The kids loved seeing him. They all slept in until 6:30!?!?!?! what was up with that. 6am is the usual wake up time. Some times I think they only need stockings form Santa. Really what kid needs more than some yummy candy? Jeffrey was very content.
Will and Annmarie loved the presents and knew who each one went to. They looked at the first letter. It was very helpful. Jeffrey thought every present was for him. and did not want to share.
One of the funniest moments from the morning was when Chris got some new Jeans. Annmarie took them and started to put them on saying they were hers. We mentioned she might need a belt. Off goes Jeffrey and brings back Will's belt. here they are trying to put it on. So funny. Annmarie kept insisting they were her pants. I think she likes teasing her daddy just like he teases her.
No comments:
Post a Comment