First random "cold" weather getting ready to go photos. notice the "gang" signs.
Annmarie has been the most amazing child today. She cleaned up her room without me tell her every little thing to pick up. She was only asked once to help clean up. She has listened well, and even helped me fold the laundry (towels). I needed to write this down since it seems I mostly write about her faults. I love her and am so grateful for how helpful she has been today. Hopefully a little of this day will continue into tomorrow. Lately she has been picking out her own outfits. here is one I actually got a photo, What is missing is her pink striped jacket. Nice huh
We went to savers (goodwill type store) today a found some new games. Annmarie found this fishing game. They have loved playing it. Their "fishing" is a little suspect but hey what do you expect.
At night when I have been putting Jed to bed I often find Jeffrey in the best positions. I have taken a few photos and wonder to my self how can anyone can sleep this way.
Jed got 3 month photos taken here are photos of the photos. He is one of the 4 cutest kids ever.
3 comments:
I love the title of this post! What a sweet little girl. Can she come and show my boys how to pick up their things and fold laundry?
What a good girl! Isn't it GREAT when they seem to get it? She is a DARLING! I love the pictures of Jed! SO cute!
Send her on over. I have two kids that can't seem to do anything unless I am holding their hands.
Post a Comment