OK many of you already have this addiction. I have recently discovered it. It is Facebook. Wow is all I have to say. Why is it addicting? I have no idea but hey I have found a lot of people I went to HS with and a few friends from College (but I really already know where most of them are) If you have time and are prepared for the consequences do it. If not stay away.
Other than that we had a wonderful weekend. Our friends the Batemens went to the temple for the first time and were sealed as a family. What a wonderful experience. Words cannot express what I felt there. I came out with more love for Chris and the kids. So grateful that I will be with them for eternity. Huge huge thanks Grandma Carmen and Aunt Angie for making it possible. The kids had a blast with you guys and want you to come back soon!!!
2 comments:
Karen! I have lost your email address... can you send to me as I want to invite you to a get together at my home! Would love to meet your new addition finally and you meet mine...he is turning 1 - no its not a ploy for gifts, just want to meet up with other mommies who I've not seen for a while and meet the babies!
I'm a facebook addict too. Why aren't you my friend? I love the word games.
Post a Comment