So I do not have photos but I could1 not not tell you how cute Jeffrey has been lately. He is really starting to love Jed. Jed was a little crabby and Jeffrey was the only other one awake so he started to play rarrr with him. Jed just looked at him and laughed and laughed and laughed. This went on for about 2 min. The other day Jed was laying on his play mat and Jeffrey went and laid down next to him and started to hug him and play with him. I love watching Jeffrey realize how much fun he can have with Jed.
Jed has grown so much lately. I was worried because he is still in 0 - 3 month clothes. BY this time all my others were almost in 6-9 month clothes. I finally noticed yesterday that he is getting a little rounder in his face. It is weird to have a "normal" sized child. Hey I really have enjoyed him staying small for much longer than the others.
Exciting news of the up coming week . . . the kids start their swimming lessons!!!! yeah for Ryan Swift!!!
2 comments:
I love it when my kids play together. Its awesome just to hear them giggle together!
That Jeffery is one CUTE kid! We love Jed too Jeffery!
Post a Comment