Thursday, February 5, 2009

Jeffrey's new skin cream line

I'm just gonna let the photos do all the talking












11 comments:

Kari said...

At least it is cheaper that real skin cream and I am sure he was just watching Seinfeld and saw Kramer do the same thing!!

Christy said...

Awesome! At least I know Aedan isn't the only one getting into stuff and doing crazy things! :)

Rachel said...

Nice! I'm sure someday I will be posting very similar pictures of Levi.

Amanda said...

That's hilarious! I hope it wasn't too much trouble to clean it up. Kevin got into sunscreen like that at about the same age and it was a pain to clean up, but we still laugh about it. Derek still has a picture of Kevin covered in sunscreen at school. :) Ah, memories...

Kindy said...

Gross. what did it take to get it out. I just saw that same Seinfeld as Kari. Did he look like a turkey to you? Newman thought so.

brockbank said...

It doesn't get much better than that!

brockbank said...

It doesn't get much better than that!

Bette and Steve said...

AAHH! The joys of children and their adventures. It is funny but i am glad I didn't have to clean it up! He got a shower though :)

Tami said...

My oldest did that to her younger sister when they were about 3 and 1! Actually, she did it twice - once with butter and another time with vaseline! I've heard flour works well to get it out ... haven't tried it, though.

Jana said...

skin cream? Id call that conditioner! Maddie did the same thing with a tube of Desitin

Rach said...

Wow!! I bet you had a fun time getting that out of his hair! Reminds me of the time my baby did that with vaseline.