Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Tea Party!


Will and Annmarie went to a birthday party (tea party) for their friends Mya and Sophia. Yes Will was very much out of place but after I relented and let him do something I said I would never let him do, he was much happier.



these are their outfits. They both have "swords" yes that is what they called them







Annmarie getting makeup on





After



Will with his go-tee



Annmarie and all her "bling"



Her hair





Now the nails.



The finished "princess Diamond" as she chose her own princess name





Will "The King" his own Prince name








Here are some of Piper and Madi. Sorry Jenn my brain was not attached. I did not get one of Haven






Now time for the "Tea" (pink lemonade)


These 3 girls were so funny to watch they had a wonderful time eating and laughing.




The whole group
What was that thing I let Will do?
I asked for clear but they did not have any. I know I know let the comments begin

5 comments:

Christy said...

What a fun tea party! The kids look so cute in their outfits!! :)

Kari said...

I am sure that Will would have felt very left out had he not been able to go.

AnnMarie however, looks totally in her element!

She looked great!

Melanie said...

WOW! What a party. No worries about Will. My brother had me paint his fingernails RED for his daughter's princess party. Black is not so bad.

Debra Carroll said...

Look at all the cute little girls! Natalie would have loved that - she LOVES dressing up in princess wear! Will is adorable - a prince among all the princesses!!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. It's fun to see Annemarie so gussied up. And Will! Haven had such a blast.