Friday, April 24, 2009

And were off

Guess where we are going. Well today Chris started running in the LA Ragnar race. He is doing so awesome. I wish I could tell you all how hard he has been working to reach this point in exercise/weight loss. He ran his first leg of 4.1 miles at a 7:36 per mile pace. I can't even run 1 mile at that pace let alone for plus 4 miles. Way to go Chris love you !!!
We are driving down tomorrow to pick him up. Then on Monday we are going to

This will be the first time the kids and I have gone. Hope we have fun and that it really is the happiest place on the earth.

7 comments:

Debra Carroll said...

OH MY GOSH! They will have such a good time! I wish I could tell my kids but they would be way too jealous!

Kari said...

Way to go Chris and Karen - my kids are so jealous of your kids! You all are going to have so much fun!

Hope that you enjoy yourselves!!

Kindy said...

Go Chris! Save some energy for running after the kids at the happiest place on earth!

Rach said...

Wow, I'm impressed with his run time. Good job!! Do you kids know where you are going, or is it a surprise? They will LOVE it!! Have fun!

Julie Rowse said...

I do love Disneyland, but I have to say that Magic Mountain is way better...at least for adults and crazy college kids, right? :-)

Rachel said...

How fun! You're kids will have a great time! I can't wait to see pictures.

Jana said...

HAVE FUN!

Good Job Chris!