1. Ragnar – Chris participated in the Wasatch back ragnar this past weekend. He had a great time and was glad to get to run with his friends again.
2. Awesome kids – our kids are great. We drove to UT on Thursday (16 hours) and did lots of driving in between and then drove home on Sunday (14:45hours). There was very little fighting and they did so wonderful un the car. I was so thankful for this huge blessing
3. SLC children’s museum – My kids loved this place. If you’ve been there they spent most of the time on the 2nd floor building anything they could. This place was great.
4. Not arguing – This trip was a monumental occasion for Chris and I, we did not get into any arguments while driving to or from UT. On most road trips over 2 hours this tends to happen. Yeah we are finally growing up :)
5. Grandma Carmen and Angie – My kids had so much fun playing with these 2 on our trip to UT. It ranged from swimming in the pool to playing baseball or jumping on a tramp. I could not have made this trip without them. Thanks!!
6. Conference center – My kids got a short tour of the conference center (where our church has its 2 times a year meeting that is watched on TV) It was so neat for them to be able to see where President Monson and others will talk to them in October. They also saw the outside of the SLC temple. They loved that as well.
7. Exercising – I have had a little trouble in this area. Since becoming pregnant I have discovered that my heart rate rises really fast and doesn’t slow down as fast as usual. This has been very difficult for me especially when I am in class where we do suicides or are “racing” others in the class. I guess I will be learning some humility during this pregnancy. If I learn this lesson or not is what I’m trying to work on. Cannot wait for a few more weeks when my tiredness will be gone!
8. Annmarie announced to the whole Primary that I was pregnant. While Will said form the background its a secret! It was really funny to see the leaders come out after and ask me if she was telling the truth.
9. Dinosaurs at the Zoo – our zoo has some traveling dinosaur exhibit right now. The kids liked and were more than happy to get out of the house.
10. Annmarie got her ears pierced on Saturday. We had told her once she stopped biting her nails for 2 weeks we would get them pierced. She looks so cute. Plus she picked blue earrings over purple. Pink was not an option.
No comments:
Post a Comment