1. Annmarie got her ears pierced, then she proceeded to lose one. I tried to put my own in but it was already too closed up. We went last night and got it repierced. Had I found the earing it would have been free. .
.
2. I have started reading again. I grabbed the new Brandon Mull book The Beyonders: a world without hero’s. I loved his fablehaven series. What I did not realize when I started reading the book was it was the 1st of 3. I didn’t start reading Harry potter until book 5. All series I read are old enough I don’t have to wait for a new book to come out. Well guess what this book was new enough that I get to wait 1 more year for book 2 and another year after for book 3. I do not like having to wait! The book was pretty good though. I’d say 3.75 stars out of 5. As if my rating actually means anything
3. My kids have been soo excited for summer to actually be here. Well our first few days of real summer I spent in long pants and sweatshirts because it was about 65 here. Have I mentioned how much I love this place? (later this week it is suppesed to get to the upper 90’s ask again if I still love this place.)
4. Jeffrey has been a major handful lately. He is getting tantrums that has screams so loud I’m afraid for my ears. We’ve tried lots of different things but one that has actually worked for 2 days we shall see how long it actually works. We have him say a prayer after each one. It seems to help him calm down and make better choices . . . for a little while
5. Thursday night I had a relief society meeting and it was about Charity. I was amazed that the aspects of having charity are all what seemed to me as spiritual gifts. It was a nice moment for me to realize that.
6. Working out while pregnant – I dislike quickly my heart rate skyrockets and takes forever to come down. In my classes that remind me of High School basketball (mostly because of the suicides) I feel so helpless because I feel like I have to not try as hard because When my heart gets too high it takes a few min to come back down so I have to not do the next exercise. I hate feeling like I quitter, Chris keeps reminding me that I wanted this and I’ll be ok.
7. I was able to talk to my mom on the phone for about 45 min the other night. It was so nice. My family is not the biggest phone talkers and so when we actually have stuff to talk about that long it is just nice
8. Did you know not all Costco’s sell the most wonderful Chocolate (and also a lemon one) bunt cake ever. I was looking for one and was so sad when I went there that they did not have either one! Thankfully I found one at Wal-Mart (which who knows if it will taste good) but I really wanted the Costco one!
9. Will and Chris’s date last week was going running the loop at Gray’s Lake (2 miles) Chris said he did great and ran them at a 12 minute a mile pace. Love how Will wants to run and be healthy!! Love that Chris is willing to go and run with him.
10. I think I’ve realized that I love blogs more than Facebook. You get a more complete picture of what is really going on with people other than just a random though as in “ESPN 3 is not working and I really need it to.” Yes that would be mine from today but all in all I think I am so glad I started blogging again and grateful for the chance to “remember” what happened the last week. Thanks to those of you who read about our oh so exciting life.
1 comment:
I agree with #10! Sorry about the earring! What a bummer! :)
Post a Comment