Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. I've decided that Camera's need a ringer button. So when I lose it, as I do all the time hence no photos, I can cal it to find it.

2. Grandpa Scott and Aunt Michelle visited us for the 4th. We were so excited to have family around.We had a great time and I had a major chimichanga craving yesterday, so 3 of us ate Mexican on the USA's birthday. . . I almost felt a little unpatriotic until I ate the chimi and I had no regrets. We were so happy to have them visit us and as we live further away from family It gets harder to see them go back home.

3. Annmarie and Jeffrey both learned how to ride their bikes without training wheels this past week. Annmarie taught herself (like she does with everything) and Jeffrey got lots of help from his dad. They are both happy to have passed this milestone

4. On Friday I was feeling great so I said hey I think I'm going to take 2 classes at the YMCA. Well that was not the smartest thing I could have done. I was so tired the rest of the day I took naps and watched TV with the kids for a long time.

5. Thursday and Friday were hot days here (110) with the heat index. So because it was soooo hot (hahahaha how funny is that) We went and played at a park that  has a splash pad and a little pool (2 1/2 feet deep at its deepest)


6. Our friends the Hills have a slip n slide and a pool. We went over there last week and my kids had a blast. Then when they babysat our kids on Friday night one of their neighbors had on of the medium inflatables up that had a slide into water. My kids were in heaven! so glad for great friends who are willing to share their cool toys with us.


7. Women's World Cup - I am so glad we have ESPN 3 here because I can actually watch it. Love watching the USA and saying you see that girl Abby Wambach yeah I played basketball against her. I also love seeing good soccer be played.


8. Movies - we rarely go to the movies. But this past weekend was a rare exception. Chris and I went on a date to see Transformers 3 which I loved (much much better than #2) then on Monday we took the kids to see Cars 2. It was a cute film. our last movie for the year will be in a few weeks. HARRY POTTER!!!!! I cannot wait and am so glad we have a movie theater that only costs 4.50 or 6.50 So much better than 9+ per movie. another huge benefit to living in a smaller area.


9. Chris - (there will be a whole post dedicated to him and our marriage on Thursday since it will be 10 years!) but I love how willing he is to help around the house and how much he loves playing with his children. I'm so thankful for such a wonderful man in my life.


10. Will took my exercising class today with me. He got exposed to suicides, springs, lunges, and fast feet. I'm sure this will not be the last time he gets to do these wonderful things ;) He did such and awesome job. So proud of him and his hard work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree on the camera ring button. Love that your kids are such amazing bike riders. You'll have the record for youngest sibling to do a triathlon.

Rachel said...

I'm a little behind since we've been out of town so much, but I wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy that you're pregnant! That is wonderful news.