Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Best in the world

Today is my mom's birthday. I cannot tell you all how much I love her and the older I get the more I love and am so thankful she is my mom. She is the best mom ever no one will ever convince me other wise. Plus my Dad agrees with me and I think probably 8 others :) Happy birthday Mom. Your the best example I've ever seen. Thanks Mom!

actually having a photo of her is one of the hardest challenges of all.


Today is my mom's birthday. I cannot tell you all how much I love her and the older I get the more I love and am so thankful she is my mom. She is the best mom ever no one will ever convince me other wise. Plus my Dad agrees with me and I think probably 8 others :) Happy birthday Mom. Your the best example I've ever seen. Thanks Mom!

1 comment:

Jana said...

aww! I wish I had checked this yesterday! I hope it was a great day!