I cannot believe it has been 6 years. Annmarie has been a ray of happiness in our house. She is the most helpful and loves to do most anything. She will play star wars with the boys, but really enjoys playing by herself with her Polly's or any other girl toy that has been given to her. She loves Pink and purple. She loves soccer and does well at it. She loves to read and according to her teacher she is at the end of 1st grade level as a beginning Kindergartner. I must admit that is all her. She listen when we were working with Will the last 2 years. I think she doesn't want him to pass her up by too much. Hopefully this doesn't cause major problems in the future. She really is a sweet child and is always trying to comfort someone (unless she did the inflicting of pain) she is strong willed, and stubborn, but usually tries to do what is right.
She knows when I need a hug and an I love you. She has such a tender heart too. I was truly sad to see her go to school this year because I was losing a huge helper at home. She loves her new school (after 4 days) and has already made friends.
this is her making up her own pose.
Look mom I have a loose tooth
getting ready to go to school. . . a few weeks early
after getting her ears pierced in June 2011
Her favorite things to do are color and read. So happy that she is in our family. Someday she hopes for a little sister. . . we shall see on that one :)
1 comment:
Awww! I love the picture of her ready for school! Wow! She is growing up fast! I just found a coloring book with her name on a page. We sure do miss playing with you all!
Post a Comment