1. Chris got his score on his midterm back!!! you bet I'm going to brag, He got the 2nd highest score in the class!!!! when the semester started he was all worried because he was in the class with all the smart 3rd years. I cannot tell you how proud of him I am. He works so hard to wear so many hats and we are so thankful for him!!
2. Well I went to my monthly Dr's appointment last week and found out that they want me to deliver 3 weeks early. Everything is fine, just when you have multiple c-sections there are things that happen to your body (imagine that major surgery might cause problems). I'm so glad the Dr was kind enough to sit down and talk to me about what is going to happen (Jan 17th or 18th) I will go in for an amniocentesis to check to see if the babies lungs are developed. If they are She said they would deliver the next day. She also told me the worst case scenario stuff. Which I was so grateful for so when I was on the table I didn't hear them or found out something new. Oh did I mention this is the first week of Chris's spring semester? I was wondering if I should change the baby ticker on the blog to more accurately depict when the baby will be coming :)
3. We went to the temple on Saturday. I cannot believe how long it has been. It was so nice to be there and feel peace about the things that were on my mind.
4. Yesterday it was beautiful until about 3. So Jeffrey, Jed and I got to play outside one more day before the winter weather was on it's way (today it is supposed to rain all day and snow tonight)
5. Chris and I were able to go on a date for the first time in a long time! It was so wonderful. I forget how much I really do need the alone time with him so we can just talk and get things out. I've learned that it doesn't matter if you are eating at Outback or Wendy's the important thing is just that we talk. So glad I have friends who understand how important this is to me and are willing to watch my kids.
6. We watched the game of the century, which wasn't, after we watched the choke of the century. After Saturday night I'm convinced that no kickers in college can actually kick the ball through the uprights. Then it reminded me why I don't really invest into ASU. they just cause heartbreak over and over.
7. Saturday morning. we had a LDS law school wives breakfast. We had great food but most importantly we got to talk. it is so nice to have this time!
8. Through out the week I have been reminded to not sweat the small stuff (ie wait until you know what is really the problem until you panic) and to sweat the small stuff (worry about saying prayers, reading scriptures etc) because this will have a huge impact on your future. Funny how both things are very applicable.
9. With the exception of making a quilt, I have my Christmas shopping done for all of the extended family!!! I know what I'm getting Chris, and the kids will be simple and easy. How crazy would that be to be all done before Thanksgiving!! it would be AWESOME!!!
10. I'm not sure if I have mentioned this yet but, I am so excited for Christmas. I am excited to go and see family and friends in NY. I'm so excited for my kids to get to play with cousins they have never met. The only scary thing about Christmas means that the baby is coming soon!! and we are nameless. any and all suggestions are welcome. some may be mocked but we are really stumped as to what to call numero cinco.
4 comments:
Take a name from a period romance. North and South or Pride and Prejudice or Persuasion, etc.
Names are difficult...I will just say good luck to you on that one. :) Congrats to Chris on his awesome scores! Glad you got some time together!
Girl! I didn't know you had C-sections. Both of mine were. How many of yours were (so far)?
As for names, we are really bad at that. Ammon wasn't decided on until after he was born, it was between Joseph and Ammon and at the hospital after he was born we decided on Ammon. As for Hailey, we had a list of names that eventually got whittled away to zero, then two days before she was born we went online to a baby name generator and decided on a middle name and the generator came up with a first/middle combination that worked and we fell in love with Hailey Marie.
oh my goodness I didn't know you had a blog! It's soooo cute!! I loved reading through a few posts. You guys are great and it's been fun getting to know you!
Post a Comment