Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

   1. Did I mention Chris is on break!!! It is so nice to have him around. He started his internship with the public defender’s office yesterday. He will be working 2 days a week and is actually glad to have something to do. Too much time off last year made for a hard transition back to school for him.


2.  Being sick while pregnant is no fun when you cannot take the “right” medicine. Oh can’t wait until I can take the good (or normal medicine again). 

3. So we shaved all the boys heads (lice) and Jed totally looks like a well-nourished cancer patient. Love how they all are like we look like Daddy!


4.  Jeffrey and Jed have been in heaven with Chris home. They play the Wii a lot more than normal and love wrestling with Chris. 

5. Annmarie got sick Sunday night. When she came in the 2nd time to tell me I didn't wake up to help her. So what did she do. She got herself clean, and got new blankets and went back to bed. Great mom here! But I am so glad she knew what to do.


6. Last night we went to the holiday light drive through thing. It was great much better quality that the one in Vegas (plus this one all the money goes to make a wish not a man's pocket). We ate pizza in the car on the way there. Went to QT so my kids could all get slushee's (do they know it is winter?)and we drove through. Had a blast. New tradition I think.


7. So tonight we were supposed to be hopping in the car to drive to NY. Oddly I am totally at peace with not going. Not that I think anything bad would have happened had we gone (or something happens because we are here) but just because this is the right place for us to be right now. I'm not stressed about getting packed up and etc. It makes for a happy mom. Although I am very sad the kids will not get to play with cousins and I will miss seeing one of my very best friends. I'm glad they understand and still wish us Merry Christmas :)


8. Yesterday we made money. . . how well we returned about 6 presents we bought but were not needs. Plus Chris sold back some books! looks like me might have saved enough to buy the camera we were looking at. Part of me is hoping it will go on sale and we can get it cheaper.


9. We have met more new people in our new ward. We are happy to be here, although we miss our friends from the branch, and hope to get to know more people before the baby comes.

10. Mostly this week I am just happy. I am happy to have a happy husband, happy kids and being happy with were I am. also did I mention 4 weeks and 2 days (or 30 days depending on how you look at it)

1 comment:

Jana said...

I am so glad you are happy! That is just so important! Enjoy having Chris home! :)