Tuesday, October 23, 2012

ten on tuesday

I almost forgot!! what would you all do

1. Jed is loving preschool. HE told all the teachers his name was Jedidiah, and he didn't want to be called Jed. funny funny kid. He sure makes our house very interesting.

2. Henry is everywhere and into everything. He is walking along furniture and while holding hands. seems that sometime soon he will be walking. . . makes me sad :(  (as I was posting this he "technically" took his first step, but we are not saying he is walking yet)

3. Annmarie turned 7 on Sunday. She and I went out to Red Robin. we had a great time. I think I need more dates with her. She loves to read, and she got a diary and loves to write in it. She is an amazing helper (when she wants). I am so thankful for her and love her so much.

4. The reason it was just me with Annmarie on her birthday date was that Chris as in South Bend, IN. what is there? why Notre Dame. He went with a few people from our ward to watch them play BYU. I think Chris and our friend were the only people from the ward not cheering for BYU. Chris said had he gone to a football game there before law school, he would have done everything he could have to go there. He said the atmosphere there is amazing! Hopefully some day I will get to experience game day in south bend.

this is called the "touchdown Jesus" building

Chris and the other non BYU fan :)


Did I mention they had pretty good seats?


5. Monday for FHE we (Chris) carved Henry's pumpkin. I think it turned out pretty awesome!!



6. I am so lucky to be a mom! I get to see this many many times a day.







7. Have I mentioned lately that my Y is the most awesome place! Other than my house there is no place I would rather be. So thankful for that wonderful blessing in my life.

8. Sunday Will met with our Bishop for his Baptismal interview. I cannot believe that he is getting baptized in 1.5 weeks!!! so crazy.

9. we have had some amazing weather the last few days. it has been in the low 70's!! it is beautiful and we will be sad when Thursday the reality of where we live will come back in full force.

10. Random fact: I love listening to my kids learn to play the piano. It is awesome to hear them actually start playing songs that I can figure out what it is from their playing.

1 comment:

lori said...

Love the pumpkins. Remind me when Wills b-day is closer we would like to come to his baptism.