6. I know sneakers are something weird But I have become so picky about shoes for working out. I finally found some that I can use when I teach BOSU and HEAT. Funny thing is they are volleyball shoes, funny I never thought about this type of shoes before.
7. I am so thankful for Family Home Evening. This board was the best thing I could come up with. WE have had good ones and we have had terrible ones! but we have them and that is what counts
8. It is amazing how different each kid can be. Jed has been a handful but when he decides to be nice. He has the best smile and really wants to be just like his older brothers. I think he mostly wants their attention. But most importantly I love him and the kind kid I know he can be when he wants. This photo is of him spitting at a sibling. I figure better get a photo of him acting him like normal :)
1 comment:
Post a Comment