1. What a week!!! the biggest stress of my week was speaking in Stake Conference. I was extremely nervous. A friend commented to me after that my tone, and pacing was great. People ask how it went. I say no one booed my or threw tomatoes. Many friends have made kind comments. So take what you may. I was so grateful for the experience of preparing the talk and the experience of talking (and being on TV as Annmarie said, it was broadcast to 2 other buildings). Hopefully Heavenly Father was pleased with how I did.
2. It was a rough week for me. I hurt my back and am back to about 80% but not good enough yet to participate in exercise. this is my own choosing because I can see myself going back too early and making it worse. But my sanity levels are starting to decrease. . .
3. How do I say thank you to the many people who helped me big time while injured, and sick (yep I got sick too). Thanks to Tiffany Allison, Elise Thrapp, Andrea Morris, Jana Slothower, Karen Tidwell, Alexi Flint, Lori Phippen, Michelle Russell and Lydia Sorensen. (I know I spelled some names wrong) I know some of you all offered prays for me as well and thank you for that. I am truly blessed with wonderful wonderful friends.
4. Chris - no I did not forget to mention him. He was wonderful as well. He had an extreemly busy week and me getting sick/hurt and then getting to sit in Stake Conference with all 5 kids alone. He is an amazing husband, father, friend etc. I love him and cannot imagine a life without him.
5. Saturday Night was the adult session of Stake Conference. I love this session. once again it did not disappoint. What I got out of the meeting was. Am I spending enough time with my kids, or is my focus on other things less important. I also made a new friend and I am so happy that I can meet new people and become friends with them.
6. So Jeffrey has been a BIT of a challange lately. . . While finding new ways to try and figure things out. Monday morning I remember something from Conference. That having praimary music playing in your hosue while getting ready for school. So Jeffrey was struggling with who knows what and was getting close to losing it. Well I decided to start singing I Am A Child of God. Needless to say it worked. He calmed down. The kids looked at me kind of odd, and then Annmarie and Jeffrey even joined in. Now I'm working on getting the songs on the ipod to pull out. I guess I'm becoming that Mom, and you know what? I'm ok with it.
7. Henry had his 9 month check up. The Dr loved watching him walk around the room. He goes he is just so little, it is funny.
head size - 18 3/8 - 86%
weight - 21 - 66%
Height - 27 3/8 - 7%
gotta love all the ratios .
8. Jed went as well. He got 3 shots and was not a happy child about that. But We are all set for a few years on shots now!!!
Weight - 38.8 69%
height - 41 - 57%
at least he seems to be a little more proportionate
9. On sunday i got to have the neatest experience. Since I was sitting up front I got to see the masses of people at church. All who believe the same things that I do. When singing with them it was wonderful! Then they had everyone sing I Am A Child of God. First verse primary only, 2nd verse 18 and under, 3rd verse everyone. I loved that I could hear Will singing the first 2 verses. I love that I could see everyone singing and could feel the spirit so strongly!!
10. Random fact - We found out we were pregnant with Will the same day that Chris got hit in the face with a bullet. The YW then referred to him as scar face.
3 comments:
Did you say 7% for height????? My shortest is Maya and her height is 75%. Glad to hear that it went well on Sunday! It's okay to be that mom!!!!
I would love to see a video of lil Henry walking around! I bet he is too cute!!
Don't ever start out anything random fact we found out we're pregnant. I almost stopped reading there and called you.
Post a Comment