Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Ten on Tuesday



1. Where to begin. . . Chris was offered a job in Algona, IA. He would begin in August after he took the Bar exam.

2. Georgetown. . . no this is not about how my bracket was decimated by them losing. Chris got into their Tax LLM program. (an extra year of law school that just focus's on Tax).

3. Choices. I never figured we would have to make a choice about where to go next but here we are struggling with which one will be best for Chris, for us and for our family.

4. Sadly there is another raspberry lover in the house. I have finally found someone to share these delicious fruit with.



5. Have I mentioned that Henry climbs on and in everything. I totally forgot about this stage but as you can see he is happy as a clam.

6. We had snow Sunday. The kids were trying to make our snow pile bigger so they were taking some from our neighbors.





7. Annmarie grew up over night. I am not a fan of this but I'm so thankful for my beautiful daughter!


8. After having a hard week trying to figure out life. Chris told me that I should call my dad. I was reluctant to. but I am so glad I did. I love how much better things seem to be when I do. A kind friend from growing up commented on my facebook status with "Because your Dad is so much like Christ." I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful example like him in my life.

9. Jeffrey turned 6 last week!!! I cannot believe that we have had him for 6 years! He is a wonderful boy. I am most thankful for the sincerity he has. Especially when he prays. He truly prays for what he wants and desires. He has grown up so much. I am so thankful for the opportunity to be his mom.

10. Random fact - nothing makes a fitness instructor more happy than telling them that your class was like cross fit. made my day!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow, georgetown and a job offer?? tough decision but the right one will make itself known :)