Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Ten on Tuesday

no photos as I cannot figure out how to get my photos from my phone to upload

1. Crazy buys this will be way short. I am in charge of food for our stake youth trek. Needless to say with it being next week, I'm running to lots of stores

2. My mom comes tomorrow. I'm excited for her to be here. Sadly I will be leaving while she is here. Sometime I need to plan a time when she comes and I am here too.

3. The kids soccer ended Saturday. I'm glad it is over, but the kids had fun!

4. Chris has started studying for the bar. it will be a long summer for everyone.

5. The kids have been doing homework books, chores and spending time in the child watch at the Y. there have been a few days that they have been able to play out side

6. it has been a rainy spring. It is so nice to see green green grass.

7. with the few nice days we have been on lots of bike rides. I am really enjoying this new "sport" my knees how ever not so much. Guess it is time to work on the hamstrings

8. Jed can now ride his 2 wheeled bike with only help getting on. Yeah!!! for small steps

9. I cannot believe how much older Will looks. It seems like he went to bed and the next day grew up. I am so thankful for his teacher this year. She got him to come out of his seriousness shell. We will miss her greatly!

10. random fact - Henry gets into everything!!! nothing is safe now that he climbs on chairs and tables.

No comments: