Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Tuesday. . . ish

I cannot believe how crazy busy we are. updates on all

Chris - he is studying studying studying and still finding time to be a great Dad and husband. We sure love him.

Karen - working working working. I tough 12 classes last week. I am not cut out for this. I bought tickets to go to DC in July to look for a house. Have I ever mentioned I really don't like going places where I know no one alone.

Will - loves kid fit, hates being bored (which is often), loves that we found our old FIFA 09 wii game, hates that I don't let him play all day long

Annmarie - loves spending time with mom or dad alone. Hates having to clean, loves reading and doing workbook pages, hates to clean.

Jeffrey - Loves Henry, hates doing what he is told (asked), loves kid fit, wishes we swam more

Jed - loves his swimming lessons, hates no electronic times, loves playing with friends, wishes we had a pool

Henry - loves to eat food, doesn't like it when he gets in trouble for biting, loves anyone who picks him up, doesn't like waiting.

It seems that I am the one that keeps everyone busy and I feel bad about that. I cannot imagine what a mother who has to work full time feels like. Thankful for the blessing of work at this time, hope that we find a place to live and hope that we all stay happy and healthy

No comments: