2. We went to Arlington National Cemetery on Saturday. It was a beautiful day and the fall leaves were everywhere. We got to show the kids the changing of the guards and other cool things about this amazing place. So thankful again for the many people who gave their lives for our country and the opportunity to live the way we choose.
I love this view. All the way to my favorite monument here in town.
4. Monday we had parent teacher conferences. It was so nice to hear things about our children. It was nice to hear that Jeffrey listens and does what he is asked with no problem. It was wonderful to hear from Will's teacher (who is perfect for him) tell us everyone loves to play with him. And to hear how he goes out of his way to help the kids with special needs who comes in to their class. Things like these make me fell like I must be doing something right.
5. Will is starting to use his bow with the Violin. It is so fun to hear him play.
6. As Annmarie and I came home from errands the other day this is what we found. Lets say they didn't even move when we got out of the car and walked to the house. Deer here have no fear.
7. This weekend we dog sat. Henry loved this cute little girl. It was so funny to watch him walk the dog. Almost made me want one.
8. Chris found these for me. Oh they were soooooooooooooo delicious!!!! I don't think I can ever get enough of salt potatoes.
9. Halloween - we went to a friends house and went trick or treating with about 3 families. We had
a great time
I went as a night time Ragnar Runner. (the head lamp actually was extremely helpful) the medals were way to loud and heavy.
Half cow/half cowboy
Jedi Jed ? ragnar runner Jeffrey
Mulan Annmarie
Practice Tom Brady Will
10. I am so thankful for friends today. Days like yesterday make me miss Iowa and Nevada, and Arizona so much. But days like today remind me that I am on my way to making good friends here. It just takes time.
No comments:
Post a Comment