This past weekend was full of thoughts. Chris's computer decided to totally crash on him. With him in school there is no option to wait, he tried so hard on Saturday to fix it. We bought a a new one at Costco. All the while cringing that our money from student loans is getting smaller and smaller. Saturday evening we decided to take it to Apple and see if they could fix it, and hope that the warranty that expired 2 weeks ago would still possibly be in effect. On Monday we found out the the hard drive had totally died, it was covered by AppleCare since 3 weeks ago Chris took it in with problems. So what did we get? A brand new hard drive, and a discovery that the bar testing program was a major problem for his computer. What did this all cost us? 0000! And we even returned the other computer back to Costco, which was never opened. Blessing 1 of many.
Our stake had stake conference this past weekend, the best advice we received was relaying council from president Eyring. In short it is, stop praying to change the person. Pray what you can do with a promise to act. We have been struggling with Jed ALOT! Lately. We have always been prying for him to behave etc. our prayers started changing Saturday night. At this moment we are looking into preschool for him as he does so well when surrounded by his peers. Hopefully this will workout and some of the issues we are having with him will be resolved. By no way to I imagine that this will solve everything but I'm hoping it is a small step forward.
William has just been wonderful! I have had some hard days this past few weeks. He knows when to hug me, when to tell me he loves me, and most importantly when to calm down. I am so blessed to have him in my family. He has a way of calming my troubled heart.
Annmarie is growing up too fast. She was asked to a birthday party that was a sleepover. She was fine going until 10pm. Turns out the party was right in the middle of the adult session of stake conference. The girls father offered to pick up Annmarie. As we had no idea who the parents are, I had an uneasy feeling about allowing Annmarie to be picked up from our home, when parents were not there, by someone we didn't know. After we decided to tell her it wasn't going to workout, I was prepared for the tears and it's not fair. Well there were tears, but not as much as I expected. hopefully she is growing out of her tantrum stage.
Jeffrey got to spend most of Monday, after school with Chris alone. You would have thought he won the lotto. He was so happy to be alone with one of us. He and Chris have started reading Harry potter and the goblet of fire. I love to see them do something special.
Jed has been Our challenge of late, he struggles to listen, to do what he is asked. He often resorts to yelling, or throwing things, or tantrums. All directed at me. Yesterday when I was sick in bed he was great! He kept to himself and did what small things he can to help. I'm thankful for him being good when I most needed it.
Henry is just Henry. He is happy, he loves to eat, chase Jed. He loves going to the bus stop when the kids get home. He misses them when they are at school. He has started with tantrums, I public they are silent and throwing himself on the floor. At home they. Are loud and hitting and biting happens lots. He is usually wonderful we I go running. On Friday when I ran for 11 miles, he screamed from mile 6 to 10.5. It was great fun. We are so lucky that he truly is a happy child.
I did this from my phone so sorry if there are more than normal errors.
No comments:
Post a Comment