2. Chris only has 3 weeks left in this semester! (plus finals) I cannot believe how fast this semester has flown by. Prayers are starting that he does well on his finals.
3. Will got to start using a bow today with his violin. He was so excited. He came home and showed me. He played almost all of twinkle twinkle without messing up and without sheet music!!! I'm so excited for him.
4. Annmarie was very excited for anti-bully week last week. She loved crazy hair day, as did Jeffrey. Needless to say Jeffrey got a hair cut as soon as he got home from school.
6. Jed started Preschool Monday! I figured we would a. not find a place with an opening here and b. find one we could afford. After my friend Michelle told me to look at her child's preschool. We found a great match. Jed didn't even say good by. He was so happy to be going to school. I am happy for him as well. 3 mornings a week.
8. Jeffrey got to spend extended 1 on 1 time with Chris this weekend. I think he truly loves being the guy to go do things with his dad.
9. Saturday evening we got to watch some college football. Oh how I love watching great games from the warmth of my couch.
10. random fact - I love love love to wear hooded sweatshirts with college (or other schools I've been associated with) names on them. They are warm and I love sporting my pride.
random photos
My boys! I love this photo
Henry fell asleep on the way to Costco and staid asleep the whole time.
He is just too cute
No comments:
Post a Comment