Friday, January 24, 2014

Snow days. . . or cold days

Today is my kids first day of school this week! and it has a 2 hour delay. needless to say I am a bit tired of cold weather while living in a very very small house. Thankfully we have had playgroups at our church.

I started Insanity on Tuesday. Wow I'm so tired! but I realized that I missed being pushed. Hopefully there will be the changes that I am hoping for in 8 weeks.

Chris is working hard on just trying to make it to the end. He is looking for jobs and we hope we find the one best for our family.

Will is growing growing growing. Every time I look at him it seems like he grew an inch or 2. He had a rough Sunday, but he took the patriots loss better than I expected.

Annmarie made a skirt at activity day on Monday. She loves being around her friends. She is also reaching a wonderful stage of attitude. Oh joy. I must say she has spent a bit of time on her bed during these snow days.

Jeffrey got to play at a friend's house on Friday and he was so excited. He has suffered the most with not having school. He thrives off of routine.

Jed is being Jed. He loves loves loves Henry to play with him and is so sad when he doesn't want to.

Henry is hitting his 2's (tomorrow to be exact) but oh man he is into everything. He thinks he can get away with murder because he smiles. Oh man we are in trouble

I ran on Saturday with Will in what was called Meg's miles. A woman died while running and she left behind 3 kids and a husband. So a friend set up a Facebook page and asked everyone to run and dedicate their run on Saturday to Meg. Oh man people ran all over the world for her. I had a good chance to talk to Will about drunk driving, (it was a drunk driver who hit and killed her). Mostly I just loved running with Will. I'm so lucky that my kids like to exercise with us.

Will and I after our 3 mile run. it was a warm 21 out!

The kids doing insanity with me on snow day 1

We were cleaning up the toys from playgroup when we noticed Henry was missing. Needless to say he climbed in here and was dumping water all over. Ugh

No comments: