I have realized that digital cameras were not just meant for adults. Will loves to take pictures, some OK some not so great but hey he is trying and learning. Today we went to the Temple to pass some time since church was earlier than normal. I brought the camera since I figured hey I need to get better at taking more photos. Well I did not get to take any, Will took the camera and well you be the judge of his photos.
It has also cooled down a bit here, so Saturday we changed up or normal routine of wake, TV, gym home Wii. I said hey I kind of want to spend some times as a family. So we went to the park. The kids had a blast being outside running around and not burning up. I also was good and took the camera, and yes Will took it from me. There are some photos that I am not uploading since I am in them and a little child taking photos of someone bigger always looks bad, but yeah these make me look like an Elephant. This is why thee should never be photos of pregnant women.
The last one is of Jeffrey coming down the slide really really fast. OK no not really he army crawled the whole way down it was hilarious.
5 comments:
Karen these pictures are priceless!! You definetly have a photographer in the family. Aren't you glad you can just pick and choose which ones you print instead of the old days when you had to just print up the whole roll?
annalee
I laughed so hard about Will taking pictures of you!!! At least you can say you are pregnant, the elephant over here has no such excuse, but you will notice on my blog I only put pictures of me that are from the head up if I can help it!
Love the pictures of the Temple...what a great thing to do!
You have quite the little photographer on your hands. Hey, it makes your life easier and you still get some good pics to share with everyone!
the anonymous comment is from becca why it doesn't recognize i don't know???
So I read it wrong and I'm not the anonymous comment. so sorry.
Post a Comment