OK if any of you know me you know that I like to listen to music on the radio and not talk radio, morning shows etc. Well . . . I think I am getting older. When Chris is in the car and controlling the radio I actually am listening, paying attention, laughing and getting frustrated. Now mind you I do not turn it on myself. That is still probably a long long long way off. I still have a hard time believing that I listen to that evil stuff. (no not really actually somewhat informative in current events etc)
This last week we took the kids for their photos at JC Penny. I took them all on different days and they did great. Jeffrey was eating the props today. He is getting so big and is talking. Anyone can understand his Please (yes we are very happy about this), Ball, and even Bike. We were following Chris home one day and he was riding the bike and Jeffrey is shouting "BIIIIIK, BIIIIIK" It was so funny. He is such a happy happy kid. Annmarie is going through a wonderful phase that I wish would last forever, no not really I wish it would end now. She is crying, screaming, yelling, and not listening very well. I wish I could tell my self this will be over in a short bit, but some days it seems like it will never end. Will is loving Pre-school. He is so excited to go and I think he wishes it were more often than it is. He and Annmarie now do "homework" so cute. His 4th Birthday is coming up on Monday. All he wants is the baseball cake from Costco. nice huh. Chris is still riding his bike to work, working out 6 times a week is now weighs less than me. He looks really good and has put a lot of hard work into losing his weight. Hopefully I will catch up quick to him. He got a New truck a month ago. The kids call it the milk truck. Any guesses why? He loves it it fits the whole family in it nicely, and has XM he might never listen to regular radio again. I am here surviving. 2 Weeks from today I will have a 4th child. I got some type of bite a few days ago and apparently it is really infected, (I actually went to an urgent care). Hopefully sometime soon the swelling will go down and I will be able to walk with out a silly limp. Sorry no photos, I've been neglecting a few things, but hey what do you expect?
1 comment:
I hate to admit that I listen to NPR, but if we are not listening to Primary Songs or Sesame Street it's NPR. I am old.
Post a Comment