So I have found out when our next little monkey is coming. It is Oct 9th !!!! A few days sooner than we thought but hey I am not going to complain!!! Just thought I'd share with you all.
Congrats, Karen! Long time no, see or talk. :) I went to Miriam Cox's wedding reception last week and saw her fam and Kylee Doyle. She asked about you and I told her you had three or four kids. I was pretty close, eh? It's neat to see your family growing so fast. We're expecting #3 in February. Best wishes!
4 comments:
HURRAY!!! Just more than a month!
That is so great that you know!!
How exciting! We can't wait to see little "Scott" number four!
One more month!!! Hooray!!! I hope you are still feeling good. By this point I usually am on a diet of tums. Hang in there.
Congrats, Karen! Long time no, see or talk. :) I went to Miriam Cox's wedding reception last week and saw her fam and Kylee Doyle. She asked about you and I told her you had three or four kids. I was pretty close, eh? It's neat to see your family growing so fast. We're expecting #3 in February. Best wishes!
Post a Comment