Saturday, December 27, 2008

Another year another . . . bruse?

Well lets just say that we almost made it a whole year with out Annmarie getting a black eye. needless to say yesterday it happened. Her past shiners have come from a swing (those baby swings at the park are very dangerous), and there have been other things she has run into, I just can't remember. Here is her shiner from last night. She and Will were playing and she ran into the computer table. Not sure how it was with her eye, but hey I have stopped trying to figure out. She how nicely she poses for these photos? I didn't even need to tell her to close her eye. Such a smart girl






2 comments:

Britain said...

Oh my goodness. She knows just how to pose to make it look that much more painful. She is still cute with the bruise. And, oh my goodness, I am loving the picture of Jed on your side bar. What a cutie!

Kari said...

It is really not a bruise. She just got into your makeup and wanted to wear eye shadow!!

Love the snow pictures!