Last year the Kids and I joined the Freeman's and Graham's on a trip to the Belliago to see there Flower area decorated for Christmas. We went again this year and invited others but the only one who took us up on the offer was the Murdock's. They were fixing lights so the middle section was blocked off. It was still really pretty. Will had the camera most of the time so . . . yeah just look at the photos. The new photo on the top of the blog is from our trip there. I love visiting here during the spring because everything is made out of flowers, and smells soooo wonderful.
This is when all were still happy.
Here is a photo of Mya and Sophia
The huge Christmas tree
In case any of you wanted to see the intricate flooring there. Will is happy to oblige
The cherry picker basket. Will thought this was very important to take

See how much they love each other
See how much they love each other
Here is a pretty good shot by Will of the Grahams
last shot then off to get Ice Cream (that is a whole other story just ask Chris)
7 comments:
We are so going to have to see that. YEA! Christmas in Vegas!!!
That looks like fun. Dan and I will have to go for a visit. Thanks for sharing.
What a fun time!! Will did a great job with the camera
What a great tradition! I like the new family picture at the top of your blog.
How fun! I love that place too. What a great idea for a tradition. :)
My kids would have loved to go! We go to the Bellagio "gardens" every now and then - Tyler's favorite is when they have the trains. It looks like you all had a lot of fun!
Looks like you had a great time! I love those fun free activies!
Post a Comment